Sunday, November 4th from 1:00-5:00 pm.
We're looking to work with 10-20 dancers for this upcoming piece that will be featured in the upcoming short film titled Ballet After Dark(working title). Dancers from various backgrounds
Interested dancers should arrive warm and should wear comfortable clothing that allows movement. Traditional dance attire such as leotards and tights are not required. Feel free to respond with any questions or concerns. Additional information will be provided the day of.
B.A.D. Production Treatment
04 November 2018/ 1:00-5:00 pm/ 208 S. Pulaski St. Baltimore, MD 21223
Tyde-Courtney- Choreographer/ Coordinator
Blair Edwards- Co-Choreographer/ Pas Partner (subject to change)
Jimmie Manners- Co-Choreographer/ Pas Partner
- We’re looking for a collective group of dancers to participate in the production piece. We’d like to combine professional, pre-professional and community dancers for a piece no longer than 4 minutes and not to exceed more than 20 dancers maximum.
- Rehearsals are likely to be filmed and will be taking place on Sunday afternoons and Tuesday evenings beginning Nov 4th, 2018.
- The working title of the film is currently titled Ballet After Dark.
- Participating dancers will be fitted for costumes during the registration process following the first rehearsal. Dancers struggling to keep up with choreography or unable to stick to the rehearsal schedule may be cut from the piece.
- All participants will be required to sign participation waivers, releases and any necessary permissions to be apart of the project.
- This piece will tell the story of a young woman overcoming struggles associated with following her dreams (self-doubt, trauma, bullying, self-reclamation).