IABD is seeking feature articles, essays, opinion pieces, best practice studies, columns, book & media reviews and scholarly information for its September/October e-newsletter, Timekeepers of the Flame. Submission deadline Friday, September 19, 2014.
Members are invited to submit information regarding performances, production needs, auditions, class and workshop offerings.
We will accept the following types of notices from our members:
- Auditions/Casting calls for performance or projects
- Dance workshops, classes, seminars, etc.
- Ticket discounts for performances
- Organizations seeking volunteer or paid dancers, choreographers, rehearsal directors, teachers, instructors, staff, etc. for either permanent, seasonal, or occasional work
- Internship/Apprentice notices
- Scholarship, fellowship, grant, or other financial assistance notices
- Miscellaneous - If your notice falls into this category, please be aware that it will be subject to approval prior to inclusion in the e-newsletter.
Submission deadline Friday, September 19, 2014.
To submit your e-newsletter content, please send to:
For general questions about IABD and the Black Dance Conference and Festival contact:
Denise Saunders Thompson, Chair
(202) 806-5408 office