- This position is currently approximately 5-8 hours per week.
- Compensation is $25/hour.
- Employee receives free access to Movement Research classes and selected workshops.
To apply, please email the following materials to email@example.com with “Artists of Color Council Coordinator” in the subject line:
- Cover letter detailing your reasons for applying and suitability for this position.
- Name, title, organization, email, and phone number for 2-3 professional references.
Movement Research (MR) continuously seeks to engage a more diverse and inclusive participant body and strives to recognize individuality and create equal opportunities for all, regardless of race, class, gender, disability status, ethnicity, sexuality, or age. MR is committed to maintaining a strong connection to an existing diverse community of experimental artists and audiences, while at the same time expanding its definition of experimentation to more broadly include working within and pushing the boundaries of all movement-based forms. MR recognizes the incredible need to diversify the range of aesthetics and cultural and socio-economic backgrounds represented on NYC stages, and strongly encourages applications from individuals aligned with this vision.
Email inquiries only, please; no phone calls.