- Evolve their practice
- Develop, plan, and implement projects that address social issues or catalyze activism
- Address some of the most complex issues of today
- A $6,000 stipend to develop and incubate their projects
- Direct support from Gina Gibney, a Project Administrator, and a designated Mentor
- Access to infrastructural support and resources at Gibney
With generous lead support from the Bay & Paul Foundations, Moving Toward Justice aims to share resources and mobilize artists as activists through new and expanded programs at Gibney.
Find out more here