Interviews to take place the weeks of November 26 and December 3, 2018.
Position begins training the week of December 10, 2018. Official start date will begin January 2nd, 2019.
- Daily coordination of Movement Research facilities and related operations
- Daily coordination of the Studio Rehearsal Subsidy program including hiring and management of studio coordinator intern team.
- Management of classes program, under direction of the Operations Manager, including tracking attendance, class cards, and registars.
- Performing weekly bookkeeping tasks; processing accounts receivable and accounts payable, recording credit card and debit card transactions, monthly review of financials., monthly reconciliation of bank accounts, assist in the annual audit and Data Arts Profile reporting.
- Perform administrative duties that support overall functioning of MR office.
To apply, please email the following materials to email@example.com with “Operations Associate” in the subject line:
- Cover letter
- Two or three professional references. Please provide name, title, organization, email and phone number.