This program is open to early to mid-career arts-based professionals (ages 25-40), passionately interested in the issues of cultural arts equity, and arts advocacy.
ICA Fellows will:
- Understand the historical context for NYC’s current cultural arts landscape as it relates to NYC’s changing racial, ethnic and cultural communities
- Receive career advisement and create a professional development plan
- Broaden their work experience in the arts advocacy sector via cohort assignments
- Learn how the range of NYC’s key public arts institutions work and gain access to these institutions and their leaders via site visits
- Receive certification and a generous stipend of $750 for successful program completion
Application Deadline: Friday, August 5th, 2016
To apply or read more, click here.