Seeking Experienced Teaching Artists To Join Our Faculty
Ifetayo Cultural Arts Academy is currently seeking candidates for teaching positions within our on campus arts programs including the Cultural Arts Program (CAP) and Ifetayo Youth Ensemble (IYE) and the Arts Education (AE) program in partnership schools. Specifically we are seeking:
- Ballet Dance Teachers
- Modern Dance Teachers (Dunham, Graham and Horton)
- African Dance Teachers (West African, Sabar, Kutiro)
- Hip Hop Dance Teachers
- Acting Teachers
- Voice Teachers
- Instrumental Music Teachers (Guitar, Piano, Woodwind, Trap Drum)
- Traditional Music Teachers & Accompanists (Djembe Orchestra, Sabar Orchestra, Kutiro Orchestra)
- Visual Arts Teachers (Painting & Sketching, Fashion Design, Beading)
Please click here to read full position descriptions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter, resume, bio, faculty application and sample lesson plan to email@example.com. Click on Faculty Application to complete the application. Please send "Faculty Application" in the subject line of the email. Ifetayo Alumni are encouraged to apply.