This position will serve as a member of the Performance Faculty, teaching classes in Dance, Movement, Theatre Speech, Acting. This position will also serve the Department of Theatre and Dance as its Choreographer and direct at least one main stage production per year.
- This position will advise undergraduate majors.
- This position will supervise/advise graduate students.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses in Theatre Arts and Dance.
- A typical faculty workload responsibility may include up to twelve (12) credits per semester of instruction.
- The successful candidate may need to teach in other areas as assigned and qualified.
- May be expected to develop and deliver face-to-face, hybrid, and on-line instruction at the Mankato campus, online, and/or at the university's additional locations, as assigned.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with colleagues in curriculum design, instruction and evaluation, conduct research productively and mentor students in research, help create innovative strategies for student recruitment, retention, and completion, and may be expected to develop external grant funding opportunities.
- All faculty members are expected to engage in scholarly or creative activity or research, in continuing preparation and study, in contributing to student growth and development, and in providing service to the university and community (see Article 22 and Appendix G of the IFO Master Agreement).
Find out more here