(August 6 - 24)
...is designed to give the intermediate to advanced level student exposure to and experience in different dance forms on a weekly basis
- 3 hour choreography workshops held each Thursday and Friday and led by instructor offer students the opportunity to create movement pieces
- over the three weeks, this process of creating and collaborating culminates in an informal presentation on Friday, Aug 26th
- participation in full 3 week program is preferable, but not mandatory
- only students registered in the final week will participate in the performance
- each dancer should bring each day: proper dance attire (including knee pads, ballet slippers and jazz sneakers), reusable water bottle AND a passion for dance!