Applications for the second round of Redtail Artist Residencies in partnership with Jamaica Center for Arts & Learning are due in one week!
Previous EtM choreographers and composers eligible.
Deadline: Monday, August 16, 2021 5:00 P.M. EST
- This residency provides four choreographer/composer teams (eight artists total) with free rehearsal and workspace for a three-month period.
- Artists may start their residencies in January 2022 or April 2022.
- The artist team will have the space to develop new work.
- Each team is required to give one free public program in coordination with JCAL.
- Each artist will receive a stipend of $2,000.
This is primarily a choreographic residency. Choreographers may apply individually without a composer. However, composers MUST apply with a choreographer and may not apply as individuals.
For more information, application and guidelines, click here.