EtM is starting its tenth year of providing residencies in New York City.
And we are pleased to release the fifth round of our Choreographer + Composer Residencies applications!
Deadline: Monday, April 15, 2019 5:00 P.M. EST
- This residency provides four choreographer/composer teams (eight artists total) with free rehearsal and workspace for a three-month period.
- Artists may start their residencies in October 2019 or January 2020.
- The artist team will have the space to develop new work.
- Each team is required to give one free public program in coordination with JCAL.
- Each artist will receive a stipend of $1,500, plus an additional stipend on completion of the public program.
This is primarily a choreographic residency. Choreographers may apply individually without a composer. However, composers MUST apply with a choreographer and may not apply as individuals.
For more information, application and guidelines, click here.
We hope you will share this great opportunity for NYC choreographers and composers!
Exploring the Metropolis, Inc. (EtM)
205 Lexington Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10016